On this page you will find information on the latest features, functionality, enhancements and content updates for SAGE Research Methods.
Now live--SAGE Research Methods Cases
New on the SRM platform, SAGE Research Methods Cases is a collection of hundreds of case studies of real social research, specially commissioned and designed to support teaching and learning in research methods. Each case is written to help students understand the often abstract-feeling methodological concepts by seeing how methods have been used in actual projects. These user-friendly texts add context, color, and genuine examples of research in action. See how to use case studies in Research Methods teaching.
- Improved search results pages are now live!
* Search results page now includes a brief definition of the method searched for
* Curated search results: the top 5 results for hundreds of search terms have been hand-selected by methods experts, ensuring the most important texts appear front and center
* Improved search functionality with use of synonyms
* Related content now includes Broader and Narrower Terms to help users discover related methods
New COUNTER 4 Reports are here!
In January 2014, we upgraded from COUNTER 3 to the following COUNTER 4 reports:
- Database Report 1 (DR1): Total Searches, Result Clicks and Record Views by Month and Database
- Database Report 2 (DR2): Access Denied by Month, Database and Category
For more information about this change, please review the COUNTER 4 Reports FAQs on the Help page.
New titles for 2014
See the list of new titles added in January 2014 here.
SAGE Research Methods selected as Choice Outstanding Academic Title for 2012
SAGE Research Methods receive 4-star review from Charleston Advisor
New training videos now available!
Check out the Tutorials page to view a set of new videos that will support the use of specific functions of SAGE Research Methods to help you to fully utilize the features available.
Learn more about important account changes for SAGE Research Methods customers
Stay up-to-date on what's coming soon by following us on Twitter @SAGE_Methods.