On this page you will find information on the latest features, functionality, enhancements and content updates for SAGE Research Methods.
Now live--SAGE Research Methods Cases
New on the SRM platform, SAGE Research Methods Cases is a collection of hundreds of case studies of real social research, specially commissioned and designed to support teaching and learning in research methods. Each case is written to help students understand the often abstract-feeling methodological concepts by seeing how methods have been used in actual projects. These user-friendly texts add context, color, and genuine examples of research in action. See how to use case studies in Research Methods teaching.
- Improved search results pages are now live!
* Search results page now includes a brief definition of the method searched
* Curated search results: the top 5 results for the top search terms have been hand-selected by methods experts, ensuring the most important texts appear front and center
* Improved search functionality with use of synonyms
* Related content now includes Broader and Narrower Terms to help users discover related methods
- Padlock icons will now appear next to titles in search results lists for content not subscribed to. For instance, these will appear next to Cases titles for customers who have access to SRM, but not SRM Cases.
New COUNTER 4 Reports are here!
In January 2014, we upgraded from COUNTER 3 to the following COUNTER 4 reports:
- Database Report 1 (DR1): Total Searches, Result Clicks and Record Views by Month and Database
- Database Report 2 (DR2): Access Denied by Month, Database and Category
For more information about this change, please review the COUNTER 4 Reports FAQs on the Help page.
New titles for 2014
See the list of new titles added in January 2014 here.
SAGE Research Methods selected as Choice Outstanding Academic Title for 2012
SAGE Research Methods received a 4-star review from Charleston Advisor
New training videos now available
Check out the Tutorials page to view a set of new videos that will suppor the use of specifc functions of SAGE Research Methods to help you fully utilize the features availble.
Learn more about important account changes to SAGE Research Methods customers
Stay up-to-date on what's coming soon by following us on Twitter @SAGE_Methods.